Monday, October 5, 2015

Atlantic Canada: The RPG livestream

This is another very brief post to give a shout-out to my friend and fellow indie games blogger, Chad, who runs Fring Frang. Chad is going to be doing a Twitch stream of Atlantic Canada: The RPG, and will be speaking with the game's creator, Don Levandier. The stream takes place this coming Thursday evening at 7 PM Atlantic time.

Check out the Facebook event to be reminded, and I hope you'll join me in watching! My Twitch username is apillini, so feel free to send me an invite, as well. I don't do any streaming yet, but I hope to do so at some point in the future!

I'm slowly trying to re-introduce myself to writing for this blog, as I really love the indie games community and want to draw attention to new and interesting games when I can. I have also been hard at work with one of my own. Please keep an eye open for more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment